To redeem an UltraVilolet code, you will need to have a CinemaNow account that is linked to your UltraViolet account.
Please follow these steps to redeem your UltraViolet code...
• Go to https://us.cinemanow.com/redeemUltraViolet OR select "Redeem UltraViolet" at the top right of your screen
• Search for your title using the search bar provided
• Once you have found the proper title, hover over the boxart and select "Redeem Ultraviolet"
• Enter your code and click "redeem"
If you don't find the title you are looking for it may not be available for UltraViolet redemption on CinemaNow, but don't worry, we are always updating and adding titles, so it may become available at a future date.
If you are encountering any problems while redeeming your code, the below troubleshooting steps may help...
Your UltraViolet account linking may need a refresh. Please follow these steps to unlink/re-link from UV...
• From a PC, sign into your account at cinemanow.com
• Go to “My CinemaNow” and select “Account”
• Scroll to UltraViolet, select “Unlink UltraViolet.” This will take you to a confirmation page where you can unlink your UltraViolet account
• You will be taken back to your Account page where you can scroll to UltraViolet, and select “Link UltraViolet.” This will take you to a page that prompts you to log-into your UltraViolet account
• Log-into your UltraViolet account with your username and password
• Once re-linked, attempt playback again of your UltraViolet titles
Having your billing info saved is not needed to redeem an UltraViolet code. However, if you do already have your billing info saved, please make sure it is up-to-date.
If you believe there is an issue with the code itself, please contact the Studio who issued the code with the Blu-ray Disc:
Warner Bros: http://support.ultraviolet.flixster.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15266&task=knowledge&folderID=148
Sony: 1-800-860-2878 consumer@SPHECustomerSupport.sony.com
Fox: https://foxuv.com/support (888) 223-4369 UVsupport@foxcustomercare.com