- Download and install the Cinemanow App from the Roku Channel Store.
- Launch the App and accept the EULA agreement.
- Select Activate and make note of the code provided.
- On your computer, go to http://www.cinemanow.com and sign into your account (If you do not have one yet, create an account first, then follow the above steps).
- Select My CinemaNow and then DEVICES from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the activation code that was shown on your Roku.
- Give your device a name.
- When finished, you will get an “Activation Complete” message on your Roku.
- If you are not close to your computer, you can also activate your Roku by selecting the "Login" option on the initial app launch page. This will allow you to sign in to your account using your username and password instead of following the above steps.
You’re now ready to watch all of your favorite Movies and TV shows from the CinemaNow App on your Roku!